New Nordic Cuisine
In recent years, a new gastronomic movement has put the Nordic countries firmly on every foodie’s map of the world. With Noma and Rene Redzepi leading the exploration of Nordic produce and introducing techniques that have defined New Nordic Cuisine, many others have followed with their contribution to a booming Nordic restaurant scene.
- 18 deltagere
- 5 timer
- Nørrebrogade 52 C, 2200 København N
You will learn to:
In this cookery course you will work alongside our chef and instructor, learning cooking techniques and preparing dishes that are iconic to New Nordic Cuisine.
The focus is on seasonal Danish produce and traditional modes of food preparation in their modern interpretation.
We will plate beautiful dishes and along the way we will touch on the foraging possibilities of the season; the gathering of ‘wild food’ being one of the essential, and most exciting, themes of this culinary movement.
We will of course enjoy all the dishes we prepare, with wine and other drinks included.
The course features:
• Practical instruction in a range of techniques – all characteristic of New Nordic Cuisine
• Preparation of a selection of dishes
• A delicious meal with several courses – wine and other drinks included
• Assistance from our hostess and dishwashing staff so you can focus on the cooking